Here are a few FAQs.
If you have a question that’s not on the list, pop over to our contact page and drop us a line.
There are a lot of people and companies that build websites. Why should I choose you guys?
Short answer…because we are awesome! But I’m guessing you want a little more info than that. There are many reasons, which I’ll go into later, but our main attribute is that we are thinkers who care about the quality and results of our work. While the pay is important, it’s not the sole motivation behind our work. With that being said here is our list.
- We take a comprehensive approach to the design. We are well versed in both web & print, and we respect the value of your brand.
- Results, Results, Results. Using analytics we can track your sites and improve as needed.
- We are easy to work with.
- Deadlines mean something to us — we don’t miss them.
- A whole lotta bang for your buck. We aren’t the cheapest out there, but we are the best value. What you get with Tribe is high-end work for a fraction of what those downtown fellas would charge.
Do you charge for a quote?
No way Jose! We don’t charge for quotes, ever. All we ask is that you provide as much information as possible so we can be as accurate as possible with our estimate.
But what’s it gonna cost?
This is the most loaded of all questions, but it really deserves to be answered. The answer is that It really depends on the project and yes, that’s a good thing. Here’s why. Every project is different and requires various levels of time to concept and produce. Companies that flat rate projects force themselves to be profitable even if your project is larger or smaller than their flat rate sweet spot. So if your project is too big, odds are they will be mindlessly cranking it out or if it’s too small then your paying too much. This is why we base our estimates and final billing on hours worked. And with that being said, we partner with you to be as efficient with our time and your money as we can.
Your team does amazing work. Can I afford you?
The money questions are always tough but very important, so here we go. We really try to work with most reasonable budgets out there. The tricky part is what is “reasonable”? To be blunt, a $500 website isn’t reasonable to anyone, especially to you. Hiring a design firm is an investment in your business, and you have to ask yourself how much ROI are you going get. Stepping down from the soapbox, I’ll say that if you value your companies image and need your corporate message spread, just give a buzz. A conversation and a quote are absolutely free, so let’s discuss what you need and see if we can make it work.
Ok, I dig your style, so how do I get started and what is the process?
First off, just give us a call or fill out our contact form to get started. Most likely our amazing client relations queen, Cat, will gather as much information from you as she can. We’ll then put together an estimate and hopefully start your project ASAP. For those of you who are skimmers, here’s the breakdown in list format.
- Contact Us – Call or fill out our contact form, and Cat, our Client Services Director and all-around nice person to talk to, will gather info about your project.
- Estimate – We will send you an estimate for you to review and approve.
- Start Project – Usually during the quoting process we have gathered enough info to start. We may however request a little more info to make sure we have everything we need.
- Reviews & Approvals – Every project is a little different but we typically will send you design comps to approve before we dive into production of your website, ad campaign, banner, email, etc.
- Production – Once the design is approved, we go under the hood and make a real working and optimized piece.
- Delivery & Celebration – The best part of the project! We are all done and we get you the files to you. Champagne toast is optional
Why do I need your fancy pants design services?
Whether you choose us or someone else, please understand that GOOD, QUALITY, THOUGHTFUL design is crucial to almost every business. Especially those looking to grow their business. These days your website and visual identity are the face of your company. Not having a professional online presence is like walking into a meeting wearing flip-flops and a tank top. Don’t get me wrong, that’s my favorite attire, but it’s no way to present yourself to a new potential client. My point here is that good design has significant value and clients can tell how committed you are to your business based on the level of design.