The Tribe Creative Mission Statement
In a sea of web and creative professionals, we seek to bring sanity to the market in the form of quality, thoughtful work, exceptional customer care and fair prices. All three offerings are rarely found with today’s modern creative agency. Any size company can benefit from this combination, but Tribe is best suited for companies who appreciate the value that quality design plays in their marketing efforts.
Creative People on Their High Horses
We are a collision of old-school thinkers with new school sensabilities. We have lots of opinions about the design industry, as it stands, and where it’s going. We also have strong opinions on how to treat people, both clients and vendors alike. While we are not perfect, here are a few our ideals, goals, thoughts, and general ramblings.
- Good design shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg; however, it shouldn’t be dirt cheap either. To do things right takes time, careful consideration, and experience.
- We like to make a difference. Our professional satisfaction comes from helping you be a better you. It’s corny but true.
- Keep learning, keep getting better. We try to make every project better than the last. Of course better is subjective, but we try nonetheless.
- Do unto others… it’s a classic that we borrowed.
- While awards are great and all, they aren’t really our thing. We’d prefer to focus our efforts on the client and designs.
- Trends come and go. Not every business needs to spend their valuable resources updating their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ accounts. Now go like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
- Sarcasm is the most sincere form of comedy.
- Casual can be professional. Fancy clothes and buzzwords dont get the job done. Hard work and clear speak gets results.
- Colleagues, not competition.